Casey was diagnosed with scoliosis at 10. At age 17, she had scoliosis surgery at CHOC Children's Hospital. Today, she's a thriving college student.
Whether your family is jeting overseas or planning a stay-cation, an unplugged family vacation can do wonders to help a family reconnect and bond.
CHOC Walk in the Park now includes “Walking for a Hero,” a program to honor the children who have passed away. Families are given special hero capes to commemorate the bravery that extended throughout their child's short but impactful life.
Playground safety tips from the American Academy of Pediatrics on how to keep your active, adventurous kids safe this summer.
- Boyds Bear Collection Boyd's 14 Knit Monkey Mimsy Knitbeary
- LEGO Star Wars Storm Trooper 8008
- Marvel Avengers Age of Ultron Hulk Smash Fists Roleplay Toy
- Fire Fighter Role Play Dress Up Set - Ages 3-7
- (ES pm) SPM Wallet Men's Buffalo Leather Round Zipper Brand Logo Mirror Concho
- Pink New and Improved Gender Reveal Giant 36in Balloon, Confetti, and Tassel Combo Kit- It's a Boy - Gender Reveal Party Supplies
CHOC Children’s is one of only 50 pediatric facilities in the nation to earn recognition as a best children’s hospital by U.S. News & World Report.